Sunday, August 07, 2011

Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream: Day 2

         So this is day two, or rather night two, of using Noxzema nightly as a cleanser and my complexion is looking good. My acne isn't very apparent (small and only slightly noticeably red) and my skin is smooth and moisturized. My nose has been getting a little dry though. We'll see if that fixes over the course of two weeks and if not and the other benefits are good I'll use a moisturizer on it and then switch to the Noxzema with extra moisturizers when I finish of the tub I've got (which will probably take a long time). 

#1 Best thing so far:
Moisturized beautiful complexion, I'm even a bit rosy :)

#1 Worst thing:
Acne still there, but tolerably mild

So far I like it! I think I'll have really nice skin even before the two weeks are up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment