Sunday, July 15, 2012

Wow

It's been one hell of a long time since I posted anything! As an update for all my acne stuff, I've had mediocre success with them all, they tend to slip back into breakouts. It's as if my body figures it out and starts to ramp up the acne again (boo). I've recently returned from a trip to New Brunswick and I've started a regimen from a soapery I went to. The soapery is called Olivier and they do sell products online. Their stuff is organic and as natural as possible and I had a tour of their facilities which showed that they do a lot of things by hand. Their bar soaps so far I've found to not be very harsh and they can be used for hair without needing any rinses like an ACV rinse. My face has broken out like mad over my vacation though (I was being bad I picked). The regimen is a sage soap twice a day with a lotion that has essential oils for acne. There's also a tonifying spray that you can spray throughout the day. I'll let you know how it all turns out if I remember to.

Update.
Wasn't faithful to this one and everything just kinda got put in a drawer.... It was nice stuff to use though I do recommend trying it. I use the soap now just for washing int he shower and it doesn't leave residue or dry out my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment