Thursday, June 02, 2011

I got to wondering...

Today I did some laundry and as I was hanging my clothes out on the line to dry I was wondering to myself, I wonder how I can do this naturally and easily without spending a ton on natural cleaners. So I looked it up! You can make an all natural and cheap laundry detergent with a bar of soap, borax, and washing soda. the recipe is here (http://kindacrunchykate.wordpress.com/2011/01/31/doing-laundry-frugally-and-naturally-and-how-to-make-your-own-laundry-detergent/). As for fabric softener and keeping whites white and colors bright, look no further than your kitchen cupboards for white vinegar. Use it like fabric softener and it works it's magic without leaving a vinegar smell. And of course, don't dry your clothes in the dryer in such warm weather! Hang your clothes on a clothesline outside and you get the bonus of having great smelling clothes.

Happy Laundry Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment