Friday, August 05, 2011

Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream: Day 1

I went camping to Rock Point provincial park yesterday and the day before and I decided to go to the beach. It was a lovely day, the water was a nice temperature and the beach wasn't too busy. I tried a new SPF 30 sport spray sunscreen and happened to get burned on my shoulders and neck, as well my skin on my arms and back were generally parched. It started to really bug me so I took a couple friends and went into Dunville, the closest big town in search of groceries and after sun lotion. I didn't happen to find anything besides chemical laden fake green aloe gel, and a friend pointed out Noxzema so I thought heck, I'll try it. I didn't end up using it till I got home, and by then I had the comfort of my own after sun creams. What I did do though was try it on my face as a cleanser. It felt quite nice and left my skin moisturised. That was last night. This morning my skin is still moisturised and my acne isn't apparent or red. I'm going to put Noxzema on a two week trial run and see how it goes. I have the Original Deep Cleansing Cream that comes in a blue tub. Not sure if I'm going to be able to find it in stores near where I live (Dunville is an hour away and kind of out in the country), But I'll try. So far I'm finding it quite nice so if it continues nice results for me I will stick with it :) I really hope I find something and settle with it soon I'm tired of switching my cleansing regime around constantly.

#1 Best thing so far:
moisturised, shine free, and clear looking skin

#1 Worst thing so far:
None!

I'll be washing my face with Noxzema nightly for two weeks. We'll see where this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment