Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream: Conclusion


As a conclusion to the Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream trial, I'm writing this. After using Noxzema for probably more than just a couple weeks I still use it every night. My acne is still on my chin, but I think that's more due to the fact that I pick at it more frequently lately than the Noxzema itself. My skin looks very nice although I've stopped using Noxzema on my nose as it seems to dry it out. When the tub I have is done I'll try the Noxzema with added moisturizers and see what that does.

#1 Best thing overall:
Nice skin, nice smell, multiple awesome uses, affordable

# Worst thing overall:
Still have acne, dry skin on nose

Overall, not a miracle worker but definitely the best thing I have ever use for my skin, and will continue to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment