Wednesday, August 03, 2011

The Skin Concoction

So as I may have mentioned before, I work a part time job at a Metro store, in the pharmacy. Yesterday while my shift was winding to a close, I decided to see how many supplements say they are good for skin (not sure if that helps acne but I'll take it). There were actually quite a few. I bought them all in the smallest amounts and decided to try taking one of each every night to see what happens. I took them last night and this morning whatever bump red but not white acne I had has faded and disappeared... WOW! The list of supplements is below:

Genuine Health - Perfect Skin
Webber - Zinc Citrate
Webber - Halibut Liver Oil
Quest - For Women Her Daily One
Jamieson - Silica with Zinc
Jamieson - Lycopene

The other things these help are the immune system, eyesight, and the prostate in men

I also took an antioxidant because they are generally good for skin and the rest of your body too. I took Swiss Antiox C which has vitamin c, pomegranate, blueberry, and mangosteen

And.. I took a couple supplements for stress (working two jobs all day with no weekend sucks balls). Stress can effect your acne by increasing it, so adding in a stress relieving supplement may help you.
they were:

Korean Red Ginseng
Swiss solutions Stress

I'm sure any of the skin ones would be excellent just by themselves

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment