Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Crunchy Betty Honey Challenge: Day 3

I've been using honey to wash my face once or twice a day since monday and I have to say I'm not hooked but I like it a bit. My skin looks lovely and soft and my complexion is radiant. But as I thought it would, my acne has increased a bit due to the moisture. But all the acne that has shown up has been mild and by today it is fading or dissapearing. I hope this trend continues and my acne goes away and stays away. If it does I'll be in love with this method!!!

#1 best thing about it so far:
My skin looks nice, and is soft, moisturized, and radiant

#1 worst thing so far:
My acne increased a bit for a couple days but nothing serious, it is now subsiding. My honey has crystalized and drags the skin on my face uncomfortably when I use it. I'm going to try to soften it first next time I use it

Verdict so far:
While my skin is loving the honey wash the acne flared up mildly it is now subsiding. If  my skin becomes clear and stays clear I will keep this routine going.

 Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment