Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Honey, Oatmeal, and Apple Cider Vinegar Acne Cure: Day 3

My face is looking and feeling basically the same. My face also doesn't feel as soft as it did the first day. My acne is starting to get smaller and size and isn't as red, but it's still definitely there and now it's itchy, although I've heard that itch in acne is a sign that it's healing. So far I'm not going to call it a bust but it's not a miracle either.

#1 best thing about it so far:
acne isn't as apparent and my face doesn't seem to need moisturizer after washing

#1 worst thing about it so far:
my skin isn't soft like the first day and my acne has gotten itchy

Verdict so far:
the full two weeks will tell if it works or not, so far i'm not really pleased with it but it hasn't made anything worse

No comments:

Post a Comment