Sunday, July 10, 2011

Honey, Oatmeal, and Apple Cider Vinegar Acne Cure

So I found this great site I'd like to share with everyone. It's called http://www.myhomeremedies.com/ and has an extensive page on acne remedies submitted by users. I thought hell, I'll try them one by one (not the stupid ones like using rubbing alcohol....OUCH) and put up a review.

For the next two weeks I'll be trying this one:
Make a scrub out of honey and oatmeal (or buy one, organic and toxic free please!) and use that every night. rinse with cold water and pat dry. Then apply apple cider vinegar on trouble spots with a cotton ball without rinsing and go to sleep. Wash you face again with the oatmeal scrub in the morning. 

The person who submitted it claimed their acne improved within a few days. It's worth a try! If it works on my stubborn acne then maybe it will work for you. If you feel like trying it with me please let me know how it works for you too and maybe even what ratios of honey to oatmeal you used, and if you buy a scrub what one you used.

Stay happy and healthy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey There. I found your weblog using msn. This is a very well written article.
    I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I'll definitely comeback.


    Here is my web page: Green coffee diet

    ReplyDelete