Thursday, July 14, 2011

Interesting Tea Tree Oil Use

I've come to really like tea tree oil for use on my hair. I had a sunburn on my scalp last week and I'd researched sunburn remedies and came across tea tree oil. I wasn't sure what it'd do to my hair but I figured, what the heck and put it on my sunburned scalp before bed, figuring if it made my hair gross I'd just wash it out in the morning. What I didn't expect was how shiny my hair was in the morning! It looked really, really shiny so I've put more in my hair again tonight so I have shiny hair tomorrow. I've also found that it soothes itchy scalp which I get often. I would say it is only a night thing though because until the tea tree oil dries it looks shiny and greasy, not exactly a daytime hairstyle.

PS: I've tried putting a few drops in my hair after the shower and it also aids in natural curls and waves!

Tea tree oil rocks in your hair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment