Thursday, July 14, 2011

Honey, Oatmeal, and Apple Cider Vinegar Acne Cure: A Bust

This is the fourth day of using this regiment as a treatment for acne and I'm calling it quits. The reason it's a bust? My face is beginning to break out where there is almost never any acne. I'm going to blame the oatmeal on that one. There might be something to the apple cider vinegar though. It did seem to calm down already inflamed acne, but it made my existing acne itchy, which unfortunately makes me more likely to pick my acne. If you can withstand the itch it may be a good remedy for calming your inflamed acne.  If this solution works for you then that's great! But for those with severe acne (red bumps and cystic acne), this regiment probably isn't for you.

Good luck till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment